Terms and conditions of the RIQQON online shop
I General provisions
The owner of the Riqqon Internet Shop (hereinafter also: "Shop") is Tomasz Czarnecki, conducting business activity under the name of Tomasz Czarnecki with its registered office in Warsaw (hereinafter also: "TC").
Tel. 501 345 445
1. The Regulations define the principles of functioning of the Store, the principles of sales of the products presented therein (hereinafter: "Products"), as well as the rights and obligations of Customers and the rights and obligations of TC as the entity running the Store. The Regulations constitute an integral part of the concluded contracts for the sale of Products.
2. The Terms and Conditions have been drawn up on the basis of Polish law. CI has all rights necessary to present the Products in the Store.
Subject to point 5 below, the law applicable to contracts concluded on the basis of the provisions of the Terms and Conditions shall be the law of Poland.
In the event TC concludes an agreement with a Consumer (a consumer within the meaning of the Civil Code) with a permanent place of residence outside the Republic of Poland, the applicable law is Polish law, but this choice does not deprive the Consumer of the protection granted to him on the basis of provisions which cannot be excluded by agreement under the law of the country in which the Consumer has their permanent place of residence.
II Technical requirements
1.TC provides services electronically, in particular by providing access to a transaction platform within which it is possible to purchase Products.
2. In order to use the Store, the Customer must have at his disposal a device that meets the technical requirements necessary to cooperate with the ICT system used by TC. Therefore, the device must allow access to the Internet and have a program for browsing its resources and e-mail account.
4th Customer, using the services provided by TC, is prohibited from providing illegal content.
III Registration in the Shop
The creation and use of an Account in the Shop is voluntary and free of charge.
2.CI creates an Account for a registered Customer assigned to an e-mail address and password indicated in the Registration process. The Customer obtains access to the Account after entering the e-mail address and password in the appropriate fields on the website (logging).
3. Upon opening an Account, an agreement is concluded between TC and the Customer for an indefinite period of time, the subject of which is the maintenance of the Customer's Account.
4. Complaints concerning services provided by TC by electronic means may be submitted by sending them to the e-mail address email@example.com. CI shall make every effort to ensure that the submitted complaints are immediately considered, however, no later than within 14 days of their receipt. The Client will be informed about the manner of processing the complaint by e-mail.
5. The Customer may terminate the agreement concluded with CI concerning a specific Account, without indicating the reason, with 7 days' notice, by submitting a statement on termination of the agreement by e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. After the expiry of the notice period, CI will delete the Client's Account.
IV Conditions of sale
1. CI Customer may be a natural person with full legal capacity and a person with limited legal capacity, provided that the consent of the statutory representative is obtained for the purchase of the Product, as well as an organizational unit and a legal person. TC customers may include both Polish and foreign entities.
Orders in the Shop may be placed 24 hours a day, both by registered Customers, i.e. Customers with an Account in the Shop, and Customers who make one-off purchases in the Shop.
3. Contracts for the sale of Products are concluded in the following manner:
a) The Customer selects the Product he or she is interested in and is transferred to a subpage containing details of a given Product,
b) then the Customer continues shopping or goes to the Cart where he or she can verify the list of Products he or she has selected so far,
c) in the Cart the Client chooses one of the available delivery and payment options and provides his/her data (name and surname or name, address, telephone number, e-mail address). Registered Customers can log in to their Account, which will generate appropriate data (data can be changed by the Customer),
d) in order to purchase selected Products, the Customer selects the "Go to confirmation" option, where the order data appear, after their confirmation the Customer places an order by pressing the option: "Order with obligation to pay. Order".
1.TC sends to the e-mail address of the Customer a confirmation of order placement, which specifies its details (indication of the Product, its price, shipping cost, total amount, method of delivery and payment, bank account details of the TC).
2. After the actions referred to in point IV.3 above have been performed, a contract of sale of the Product is concluded between TC and the Customer. In the case of Customers who are not Consumers within the meaning of the Civil Code, the agreement for the sale of Products is concluded upon receipt of the message referred to in point IV. 4. above.
The Customer, subject to point VII.4 below, may change the order until the ordered Product is sent by TC to the address indicated by the Customer. The changes may consist in resignation from all or part of the ordered Products, giving a different delivery address or data for the invoice. In case of cancellation of the order or its part, the payment shall be returned within 14 (fourteen) days from the date TC receives information about the Customer's cancellation. Changes can be made by e-mail at: email@example.com giving the order number.
4. The time of realization of the order, taking into account the time of preparation of the Product and its delivery, is indicated each time during a given Product, but it never exceeds 30 working days. This provision does not apply to orders in the form of pre-sale (pre-order_ - in such a case, the customer is informed about the delivery each time.
Possible changes in the catalogue of presented Products and their prices shall not affect the contracts for the sale of Products concluded before such changes were made.
V Payment and delivery
The Shop provides the Customer with the following methods of payment under the Sales Agreement:
(a) Cash on delivery on delivery.
(b) Payment in cash on personal delivery.
(c) Payment by bank transfer to the bank account of the Seller.
(d) Electronic payments and payments by credit card via the Przelewy24.pl service - possible current payment methods are specified on the Store's website available in the process of ordering a Product and on the website http://www.przelewy24.pl.. Settlements of electronic payment and payment card transactions are carried out according to the Customer's choice via the Przelewy24.pl website. The service of electronic payments and payment card is provided by: Przelewy24.pl - Dialcom24 Sp. z o.o. with its registered office in Poznań (address: ul. Kanclerska 15; 60-327 Poznań) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs of the National Court Register under number 0000306513, registration files kept by the District Court in Poznań - Nowe Miasto and Wilda in Poznań, share capital of PLN 1,697,000 fully paid up, NIP: 781-173-38-52.
(e) Electronic payments and payment card payments via PayPal - possible current payment methods are specified on the Store's website available in the Product ordering process and on the website http://www.paypal.pl. Settlements of electronic payment and payment card transactions are carried out according to the Customer's choice via PayPal.pl. Handling of electronic payments and payment cards is carried out by PayPal.pl: PayPal Inc. is the parent company of PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A. Its registered office is located in the United States, California.
(f) Electronic payments and payment by credit card through the Shoplo service - possible current payment methods are specified on the Store's website available during the Product ordering process and on the website http://www.shoplo.com. Settlement of electronic payment and payment card transactions is carried out at the Customer's choice via Shoplo.com. The operator of the service is Blue Media, based in Sopot at ul. Haffnera 6, code 81-717, registered in the District Court in Gdańsk - North VIII Commercial Division of the National Court Register under the number 0000320590, NIP 585-13-51-185, REGON 191781561, share capital of PLN 2 000 000 (paid in full).
If the delivery of the Products is to take place outside the Republic of Poland, CI does not provide for the possibility of paying the price of the Products upon receipt (cash on delivery).
3. The Products, which are the subject of the sales contract, are delivered via courier companies, parcel machines (InPost) or Poczta Polska (Polish Post), at the Customer's choice. It is also possible to collect the goods in person at the TC office.
VI Withdrawal from the contract and complaint procedure
1. The Customer who is a Consumer, subject to point VI.2. below, shall have the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of Products within 14 days from the date of delivery of the goods, on the terms specified in the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights.
Pursuant to Article 38(10) of the Act of 30 May 2014 on Consumer Rights, the right to withdraw from the contract of sale of Products shall not be vested in the Consumer with respect to contracts for the supply of newspapers, periodicals or magazines.
3. The right of withdrawal shall be exercised by submitting an appropriate statement in writing. In order to meet the deadline, it is sufficient to send the statement before its expiry. The Product should be returned immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of submission of the statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement. To meet the deadline, it is sufficient to return the Product before its expiry.
4. The Store shall return the price paid by the Customer for the Product together with the costs of delivery of the Product to the Customer immediately, no later than within 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement on withdrawal from the Sales Agreement.
5. The cost of sending back the Product is covered by the Customer and is not refundable.
6. The Customer's complaint regarding the inconsistency of the Product with the Sales Agreement may be submitted via e-mail to the e-mail address: firstname.lastname@example.org. CI will provide an electronic response to the complaint within 14 days from the date of its receipt.
As a result of considering the Customer's complaint, it is possible:
a) reduction of the price of the Product,
b) replacement with a Product free from defects or removal of a defect in the Product,
c) withdrawal of the Client from the agreement, unless the defect is immaterial.
1. Information about the possible warranty granted for a given Product and the data needed to exercise rights under the warranty (in particular, the name and address of the guarantor or his representative in the Republic of Poland, the duration and territorial coverage of warranty protection, the rights to which the Customer is entitled in the event of a defect) is located under the specific Product in the Store. If a guarantee was granted for the Product, this guarantee does not exclude, limit or suspend the Customer's rights resulting from the provisions of the warranty for defects of sold goods, referred to above.
VII Promotional Packages
The customer can use the discount code. Discount codes have a fixed validity period, after which you can no longer take advantage of the discount offered. The discount code cannot be combined with other promotions, unless the terms and conditions of a given promotion state otherwise.
2.TC may offer promotional packages specified on the Store's website (hereinafter referred to as "Sets"). Sets are divided into:
(a) sets that reduce the price of products in accordance with the discount specified on each product page;
(b) sets which combine several collector's products and which do not reduce the price of the products.
Promotion for Sets cannot be combined with other promotions of the Store, unless the terms and conditions of a given promotion provide otherwise.
VIII Protection of personal data
Providing personal data by the Customer is voluntary, but the lack of consent to the processing of personal data prevents the registration and implementation of customer orders in the Store.
The administrator of personal data is TC, who processes personal data in accordance with the law.
3.CI processes Clients' personal data in the scope of rights and obligations resulting from agreements concluded in accordance with the provisions of these Terms and Conditions, including for the purpose of performance of these agreements and their settlement, and in the remaining scope only after obtaining relevant consents.
4. The Customer has the right to access the content of personal data concerning him/her, the right to correct them and demand their removal.
The Customer can subscribe to the Store's newsletter ("Newsletter") by placing his or her e-mail address in the place indicated on the Store's website and selecting the "Subscribe" option.
The Customer may resign from the "Newsletter" service at any time by contacting TC at: email@example.com or by clicking on the link contained in the e-mail messages with the Newsletter.
X Final decisions
1.TC reserves the right to change the provisions of the Terms and Conditions.
2. TC shall inform the Customer about the change in the Terms and Conditions by publishing the relevant information on the Store's website. The information referred to in the previous sentence shall indicate which provisions of the Regulations are subject to change and what such changes consist of. The consolidated text of the amended Regulations shall be attached to the information. The amendment to the Regulations shall come into force after 14 days from the date on which it is communicated to the Clients. The provisions of the Regulations in force on the date of concluding the Sales Agreements shall apply to the Sales Agreements concluded before that date.
If the Terms and Conditions are amended by TC, the Customer may terminate the agreement for maintaining the Account with immediate effect, within 14 days of receiving information on the amendment to the Terms and Conditions.
4. The Customer who is a Consumer may use out-of-court methods of examining complaints and pursuing claims.
The Customer has the right to submit an application to an amicable consumer court operating under the jurisdiction of the Provincial Inspectorate of Trade Inspection. The address data can be found at the address: http://www.uokik.gov.pl/wazne_addresses.php#faq596